Finding Dory is the only sequel

Finding Dory is the only sequel



Watch The Hangover 3 Online I love having Leigh around. It’s just cool because we’re such good friends and we pretty much think the same. Sometimes if I like something, I’ll ask him what he thinks and he’ll give me his opinion. If I’m not sure about something, I’d go to him and he’d validate it for me, as well. I don’t have that, but I think it’s kind of cool at the same time to do it on my own. Up until now, I’ve always had Billy from Saw make a guest appearance. This also will be my first film where I don’t do that. I’m growing up and moving on. [Laughs] Watch World War Z Online Could you tell us about the tone of this film? Insidious had a very dark tone, but it had some kookiness to it. Does this have some lightness to it, as well? No, this is definitely a bit more serious. I wanted to make that a fun, creepy, sort of tongue-in-cheek movie, to some degree. But just the nature of what this film is, and the fact that it’s based on people’s stories, I want to honor that as much as I possibly can and ground it in reality as much as I possibly could.



Watch Monsters University Online And also, it’s a period film, as well, and I want to stay true to all of that.Fast and Furious 6 Online Because this is a period film set in the 70s, does that make it a slightly gentler era that we’re looking at, when compared to recent horror films? The film that I want to make is a more classical chiller. If you look back at the original Amityville Horror, I think it was kind of in-your-face for the time. But if you look back at it now, it’s definitely a much more moody piece. One of the big inspirations for me on this film is the feel of that period. Still one of my favorite movies is the original The Haunting. I love that style. I love that feel, and I want to take that feeling and apply it to this story.



Watch World War Z Online It’s hard to imagine him being played by anyone else. Hopefully, he never will be. Here’s a reminder of the way it was the first time we saw him in all his wizard glory, in that perfect moment from Fellowship of the Ring as Gandalf the Grey arriving in Hobbiton. A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to… What's the best way to find a partner to mind-meld with? Throw down with them in a friendly but intense sparring match, as demonstrated in the latest clip from Pacific Rim, which shows us Charlie Hunnam as Raleigh Becket, who faces off with Mako Mori (Rinko Kikuchi) to see if she's got the chops to go head to head with him in a much more literal sense, because that's what it takes to operate the Jaegers that are being used to fight the Kaiju.



Watch Fast and Furious 6 Online For McKellen this is the end of an adventure that began 14-years-ago. It was October of 1999 when Ian first stepped on to the Lord of the Rings set to film his first scenes in the acclaimed trilogy. It’s unlikely he would have predicted he’d still be playing the character of Gandalf, in yet another trilogy, all the way into 2013. When he finished filming Lord of the Rings he, along with the other actor-members of the Fellowship got this tattoo. Somehow I doubt he’ll do anything as permanent to commemorate The Hobbit… Despite his credentials as a serious actor, McKellen always seemed like he was game to have fun on the set. The behind the scenes videos on the Lord of the Rings extended editions are full of great bits of silliness like this… Ian McKellen was 59-years-old when he started filming Rings back in 1999 and now at the completion of Hobbit he’s 74. At that age it seems unlikely he’ll ever set foot in Middle Earth again and so this is more than just an end to Ian’s time on The Hobbit in a way it’s also goodbye to Gandalf, one of the most iconic movie characters of all time.



Watch Star Trek into Darkness Online That doesn’t mean Pixar will stop doing sequels. They still have their Finding Nemo follow-up, Finding Dory on the schedule for November 25, 2015. They’re just going to focus less on them. Camull says, "We’re going to have an original film every year, then every other year have a sequel to something." Normally Pixar only releases one movie a year, but because they’re now committed to releasing an original movie every 365 days, they’re also releasing the original film Inside Out on June 19 in the same year Finding Dory hits theaters.



Here’s a full list of what Pixar has coming. Note that as of now, Finding Dory is the only sequel on it, though it's a sure bet that at least one of those Untitleds in 2017 will be one… That rather sad looking duo you just saw above is Hobbit director Peter Jackson and Hobbit actor Sir Ian McKellen. They’re sad because they’ve just said goodbye. The photo, originally posted on Jackson’s Facebook page came with this caption:Seconds ago we finished our last shot with Gandalf. The end of an incredible adventure that began in 1999. I'm feeling very sad right now.





via Recipe Secrets Forum - Copycat Restaurant Recipes http://www.recipesecrets.net/forums/general-chat/51405-finding-dory-only-sequel.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire