What Should I Do With This Dead Rat?

I caught a MASSIVE rat in a trap today, and I have kept the dead rat in the fridge as I am planning to cook it. I was wondering if anyone had any recipe ideas. I'm having some people over, and I'm also wondering what type of meat I can pass it off as. Because I do not want to admit that I'm serving rat meat as I see most people have an aversion to it for some reason. I'm kind of excited about it though, but I'm unsure how to cook it. I'm thinking I'll fillet it and fry it since I don't want my guests knowing I'm serving a dead rat, that way I'll be able to say it's something else. My cat eats them sometimes, so I'm thinking that means they must be safe to eat. And he seems to think they taste good too, so I'm guessing my guests will probably think it's delicious. I just need to come up with some sort of exotic meat that I can tell people it is to avoid them knowing that it's rat


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire