Amazon and Amazon Prime

I hate them with a passion.

Oh I have ordered quite a bit from Amazon - had a few little problems which of course can happen - BUT - when Amazon took it upon themselves to help themselves to my account and clean me out for no reason and no purchase - that was the last!

For no reason, no notice, nothing - they charged me for a year for their friggin' prime. I have no interest in it at all. I am not a prime member and never plan to be. And right now - they've lost me as a customer and several of my friends as well for what they did.

Ok - the shocker hit me yesterday when I was checking my account. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I immediately called my bank to dispute. At the same time I was feuding with Amazon on line. Since I never used it (hell - I never wanted it) and I've been a "prime" member since 2/15 - no no - NEVER a prime member - they will refund my money in 3 to 5 business days. Well that's a friggin' week!

My bank was nice about it.

I contacted Amazon today - I want my money today - you see - when I checked my account this morning - I was overdrawn because of what Amazon did. So now I have overdraft fees which compound after 10 days and so on. And when I don't get my SSD check until the 3rd of next month - those fees will end up being more than Amazon robbed from me.

I did not deserve this. I told them I want my money today in my account.

The dip who doesn't speak English did not understand a word I said. I told her to get a supervisor - she was too stupid to understand that.

So now - there are two I will never do business with ever again - Amazon and GoDaddy - GoDaddy would take all sorts of money out of my account for no reason.

Went I went into my back to close the account and re-open a new one because GoDaddy was having too much fun for a couple months with my money - there were 4 other people complaining about GoDaddy as well.

It's so easy to shop on line - and it can be so convenient. Unfortunately - you can't trust any of them at all.

So if you are an Amazon customer - watch your account - they may be going to lunch on your money.

And they don't understand the English language.

Oh - one more thing - don't purchase any dvd's from Pandora's Video - they send blank dvd's and try to tell you it's YOUR dvd player and to try it in a computer. Well I got news for them - it don't work in either one of them. And they are all low quality pirated disks. No covers - no name on the disk. Great way to make money - collect the money and send out a blank dvd - and then disappear - never to be heard from again.

I should have read the reviews first before ordering......


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire