Recipe Revival -

Recipe Revival -

Yes - let's dig out all those old, old recipes from days gone by. Many forgotten and need a reminder of what they are, many of you have probably never even heard of some of them.

These are recipes for women (and men) who are not afraid to cook - old-fashioned - time consuming - but the best recipes you can find.

Maybe you "heard" from an "old-timer" about certain foods and dishes from days-gone-by -

I am old enough to remember so many of them and my time may be limited - but I will share with you all.

Those who do not want to put the time into these - it's your loss. It really is. There is nothing like old-fashioned, time-consuming cooking. I have many wonderful memories. My kitchen is my playroom - always has been. I am used to these - many will not even bother to read them. If anyone does follow any of these recipes - please let me know how it turned out for you.

Yes - it is MY opinion - we are all entitled to our own opinions - I respect yours - please respect mine.

Enjoy!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire