Has anyone tried MCA, the free online culinary school?

Hi all,

I'm Allie, a single mom who wanted to learn some home cooking. So I went online and searched for some free cooking classes, but no luck. Then, I found MCA, which is a great online culinary school. It's free for the first 3 months, and then only a couple of bucks per month.

So far, so good. Really good. They gave me over 300 recipes from Europe and beyond, dozens of video lessons and more. So, before I upgrade into paid account, I'd like to get some input from its existing members over here, if you please. I mean, if the free version is that good, what else can I expect in a paid one?

Please share your experience, ok? Thanks!

P.S. If you're interested in it, here's the url: masterchefacademy (dot com)

Have a great day:)

Allie Novak


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire