My Favorite Mac-n-Cheese

I have to confess, I rarely use measuring spoons for seasonings. I have never written this recipe down before and am estimating the amounts. I hope you like this as much as my family has.



4 tbsp. Flour

4 tbsp. Butter

2 cups Cream

3 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese

1 cup Shredded Provolone Cheese

1/2 cup Shredded Romano Cheese

1/2 tsp Black Pepper

1/2 tsp White Pepper

1 tsp Ground Cumin

1 tbsp. Fresh Basil



Macaroni (preferably fresh homemade pasta)



Mix flour and spices in a small bowl, melt butter, whisk in flour mix, gradually add cream whisking constantly, cook over a medium heat until sauce begins to thicken stirring occasionally, add cheese stirring frequently. Cook pasta, once cheese is melted and the sauce is thick and smooth, taste and season to taste. Pour over pasta and enjoy!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire