it's back - with a rengence -

what a difference a day makes -



oh yeah I can spell VENGENCE!



ok - I live in the "snow belt" - we get buried with lake effect snow - they talked about it on the weather for over a week -



so what do you do?



join in the with the masses - wait until the day it is going to begin and hit the road to stock up -



no - I am not one to "panic" buy - although many will buy cat food (why not tuna?????) even though they do not own a cat!



but some take it to total ridiculousness!



but by 7:30 yesterday morning I was on the road in a total white out to pick up a few things - I wanted to get home before it piled up because D.i.c.k. the snowplow driver loves to bury us in walls of snow 10 feet high - oh there is a history with that man! I've posted it for years in this forum -



an hour after I got back home - it started to rain - ok - that is normal here - then it snowed - and it thundered and lightning-ed all dang night!



my Taurus in the driveway has disappeared under the snow which has not stopped! several inches per hour - all roads are closed - most businesses are closed - and all the cities and townships that have geared up and were "ready" - are yet to be seen of heard - it's called snowplow driver hibernation - yep - hibernating in Christie's drive in waiting for it to "let up" -



well I hate to tell them - but it's not going to let up -

and just like back in December 2010 - we got over 40 inches all at once - it's happening again!



THINK SPRING - IT'S JUST TOO MUCH - and if it keeps up my second floor deck will be totally buried again and I will be in the house - snowed in - till July!



grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



(thank heaven for snuggies and sweat suits and several pairs of socks at once!)



(ya think Playboy will feature this look on their centerfold?)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire