New Member From Iowa

Hi Gang! I'm probably not posting this in the right spot, I couldn't find the 'new member introductions' topic (I won't be offended if the moderator moves it to the right place)

I've been stopping in here about once a week for a few years now and decided to finally do an introductory post. I have gotten many good ideas from this site for menus, tips, etc... I am recently disabled and decided to take up cooking as one of my hobbies (hey, a person has to eat, right). I hope to be able to contribute to the community at some point, but right now I am just a newbie.

Some people eat to live, I live to eat.





via Recipe Secrets Forum - Copycat Restaurant Recipes http://www.recipesecrets.net/forums/general-chat/52430-new-member-iowa.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire